Need help removing rock chips off my hyundai santa fe asap!!!!!! - Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums

Old 10-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Banned

Question Need help removing rock chips off my hyundai santa fe asap!!!!!!

Hi my name Steven, I am new to this forum... I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe (Red) with some scratches and rock chips on the hood and bumper, I've been doing a lot of reading in the forum but cant find anything about rock chip repair.... I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on Velocity Channel for a company called Ez Chip Repair... I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around... the product looks good so I went to google and read the reviews and they have mostly good reviews.. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product????? I would love their feedback before I buy it.... thank you
Old 11-22-2013, 12:13 AM

Never tried it, but I had good experience with Dr. color chip. Remember that it won't level the pit the chip made, but it will be painted.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Smile My car is looking brand new again!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunkarl View Post
Never tried it, but I had good experience with Dr. color chip. Remember that it won't level the pit the chip made, but it will be painted.

Thank you for replying... I heard about Dr. color chip, but I actually went ahead and ordered the product from EZ Chip Repair... it was the best decision I have ever made.. the product is inexpensive and it works great. My car looks as good as new... the chips are no longer visible and the color is a perfect match as my car. I even recommend this product to a few friends and they were pleased with the results. thanks again..
Old 05-13-2014, 08:52 PM

I use Langka paint chip repair kit. I bought it from autogeek. It works great, you just need to wet sand and buff out after application.