Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Help with my new Tucson!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Default Help with my new Tucson!!!!

Hey everyone I have a 2005 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L FWD. I am wanting to put a KN 57 series system to help get the most out of my engine, but having trouble with finding anyone with my same year and model. Can anyone please help me out!!!.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

You will get about 0.5 more horsepower out of that K&N filter system. I'm sure it's a great product but the factory system is well designed and not a restriction. What you gain will be minimal for what you pay. I think a standard K&N filter in the factory box would be cheaper and give you what little increase the intake system would provide.

Old 01-28-2024, 12:48 AM

Check with K&N directly or authorized dealers to confirm compatibility and availability of the 57 series intake system for your 2005 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L FWD.
Prioritize professional installation to ensure proper fitment and avoid any potential issues with the intake system on your specific vehicle.