Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Car Servicing Workshop

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2022, 09:23 AM
Banned
Default Car Servicing Workshop

I am getting a new Hyundai in July 18. This will my another Hyundai. I wish to know about car maintenance. So, I'm looking for a reliable car servicing that I can visit.
I'm have very little of car knowledge. I will like to know what are the things I need to take note and know before going for car servicing. I have not service my car near to a yr soon since I have my first car (second hand). I will like to find a reliable car servicing near my place.

Last edited by norbetw; 05-31-2022 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-13-2023, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by norbetw
I am getting a new Hyundai in July 18. This will my another Hyundai. I wish to know about car maintenance. So, I'm looking for a reliable car servicing that I can visit.
I'm have very little of car knowledge. I will like to know what are the things I need to take note and know before going for hyundai abu dhabi service center[/url]. I have not service my car near to a yr soon since I have my first car (second hand). I will like to find a reliable car servicing near my place.
Hi I've just had my first service on my one-year old i10 (no problem fortunately) and have been offered a service plan for the next 4 years for £975 (in UK). This supposedly gives a discount on parts and MOT. This seems quite a lot of money (for a car with a 5 year warranty anyway) but wondered if anyone has had experience of these plans and found them to be good or bad value? Thanks

Old 12-13-2023, 07:58 PM

Just stop by a few shops and ask them because if there is a poor warranty program out there, they would know.

Whatever you do , before signing anything , READ ALL THE FINE PRINT AND THEN CONSIDER. Some have special places to do work and some have other unknown requirements that only become known when problems arise.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:26 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming Hyundai purchase! Before your first service, research reputable car service centers near your location with positive reviews. Prioritize those certified by Hyundai for quality assurance. Familiarize yourself with your car's maintenance schedule in the owner's manual to understand required services. Communicate any specific issues or concerns with the service advisor. Regularly check oil levels, tire pressure, and brake fluid. Be prepared for routine tasks like oil changes, tire rotations, and air filter replacements. Establishing a good rapport with your chosen service center ensures a smooth maintenance experience and keeps your Hyundai running reliably.

Old 01-22-2024, 04:01 AM

your absolutely correct

Old 01-22-2024, 11:51 PM

Before your car servicing, familiarize yourself with your Hyundai's maintenance schedule in the owner's manual, and communicate any specific concerns or issues to the service advisor for a comprehensive check. Regularly check fluids, tire pressure, and listen for unusual sounds to catch potential problems early.

Old 01-24-2024, 12:10 AM

well i did not have yet but i think you have to try it .After all you will try and have some experience and will know better what to do in the future. i think you will going to have a good experience. wish you good luck

Old 01-26-2024, 06:06 AM

well thats the good one read all the fine print and then consider.