Go Back   Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums > Vehicle Line Up > Hyundai Accent
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2012, 03:00 AM

Default 03 Accent - Replacing dash bezel / AC controls

I just bought a 2003 Accent and its a very base model. The center console doesn't even have the digital clock in it. One of the cup holders is also broken.

I've found a center console bezel for a 2002 Accent (the only difference between a 02 and 03 appears to be the style of cupholder) on ebay that includes the clock and cupholders.

I've already had the experience of how to pull the console out so I know how to do that. What I can't figure out is how to disconnect the temp controls/fan controls/etc from the bezel itself. Do the ***** just pull off? And once the ***** are off... it APPEARS the control units should just slide up out of the bezel slots. Am I correct?

Just dont know if it would be harder to replace the whole bezel or to just buy a new cup holder unit , install that into my existing bezel and then buy the clock and install that in my current bezel (even though its not exactly "formed" correctly for the button. The wiring is there for the block though).
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 03:00 AM

Tags
2002, accent, bezel, broken, center, console, cup, holder, hyundai, removing