Hyundai Elantra Touring / i30 The compact wagon / hatchback that has as much cargo space as a Tucson in a car the size of the Elantra sedan.

All Weather Mats

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Default All Weather Mats

Has anyone found all weather mats for the Touring? My dealer says he can't get them, and Weathertech only shows for the Elantra. Will the regular Elantra even come close to fitting?

Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 PM
tub
Old 02-22-2010, 10:28 AM

tub,

Those are straight Elantra mats, not Touring. Have you used them and will they fit correctly?

Old 02-22-2010, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by jaybo
tub,

Those are straight Elantra mats, not Touring. Have you used them and will they fit correctly?
They are listed under the Touring section of the website Tub linked to. Might want to give the dealer a call that runs that site just to check fitmet.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:30 PM

First time I called, I was told the all weather elantra mats would fit the touring but had only one button hole(thing that holds mat down). I called a couple of weeks ago and they said they won't fit. I think after the Toyota fiasco, they may be hesitating about selling them for the touring which has two connections to hold the mat down.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by jaybo
Has anyone found all weather mats for the Touring? My dealer says he can't get them, and Weathertech only shows for the Elantra. Will the regular Elantra even come close to fitting?
I can't find any good all weather mats either. I emailed WeatherTech about the Touring and they said they don't have any mats for it. I currently use all weather mats I bought at Canadian Tire. They are adequate but nowhere near the custom fit and protection of WeatherTech floor liners I have in my Dodge Charger.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:08 PM

That's the very same problem I've ran into. I have WeatherTech's in my Toyota Matrix and love 'em.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:17 PM
tub

jaybo do you have automatic or manuel transmission because all wheater mats are available at dealer (in canada) for the touring but only automatic model

Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 PM

got all weather mats for the touring from Hyundai accessory store. They fit.Don't believe they are worth the price along with shipping. The package they came in said 2007- Elantra and had a picture of a sedan on it so maybe you can order better quality mats that are made for the Elantra sedan since the Touring didn't come out till 2009(if I am correct)

Old 09-27-2010, 12:21 PM

http://hyundaipartspeople.com/Search...her+Floor+Mats

I noticed that the price from this other place is a few dollars cheaper for the front AW mats, but a few dollars more expensive for the rear AW mats. Go figure.

Quick Reply: All Weather Mats