Hyundai Matrix This sub compact hatchback offers excellent interior room for both passengers and cargo.

A big hi from Egypt to all fellow matrixers !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Default A big hi from Egypt to all fellow matrixers !!

Hi all ....
Iam an owner of 2005 1.6 m hyundai matrix , Trim : LT .... Iam from Egypt ... It seems that the forum is very new ... there are not enough members yet ... well I hope this forum would be the best very soon ... I'll be very happy to share any one's comments and problems on our baby matrix ... who knows , may be I can offer help from this part of the world , Egypt !!! hope to see you soon guys ...

Old 08-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Default RE: A big hi from Egypt to all fellow matrixers !!

ORIGINAL: ahmad_abdallah

Hi all ....
Iam an owner of 2005 1.6 m hyundai matrix , Trim : LT .... Iam from Egypt ... It seems that the forum is very new ... there are not enough members yet ... well I hope this forum would be the best very soon ... I'll be very happy to share any one's comments and problems on our baby matrix ... who knows , may be I can offer help from this part of the world , Egypt !!! hope to see you soon guys ...
Hi bro..I am from Singapore, my matrix is about 2 years. So far so good for my ride except the fuel comsumption. But I think it ok cos I can clock about 540 to 580k/m for full tank.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:11 AM

Hi,

I have my matrix since march 2005. It is great execpt that there are a strange problem in the steering mechanizm. when you turn the steering wheel right or left for 1/4 turn you can hear and feel a knoking sound in the steering mechanizm. When I complained this to the maintenace in egypt they saied that all the matrix cars have this noize. when I tested it by myselefe in two different card model 2006 I found the same noize, one of these two cars was having only 5000 KM. do you have the same problem.

When I drived the care for the first 1000 KM there were no problems. This problem started to appear after 5000 KM.

Also when the car is cold(parked for more than 12 hours in winter) when I drive it I can feel and hear a big sound from the front suspension like a hammer on a metal, after the car is hot, every thing become ok without any problem!!!

Can you help me in this, my phone number is 0126025559

Old 02-11-2007, 06:29 AM

Dear Ahmed and yasser,
I'm owner of a new matrix 2007 manual transmission, it is great to communicate to be able to discuss any further problems.
Actually i'm quite happy about my car, only two problems i cav see:
1- there is a voicewith the transmission like a bolt is loose and yo hear the sound of the washer and the nut like sha7'lalah.
2- i feel always a sound like kocking in the back shock absorbers
any way pleased to meet you aver here.

My E-mail ahmed_adelsaad@yahoo.com

Old 04-18-2007, 01:14 PM

Hi all, I am glag to hear from my fellow Egyptians. I am in USA now and ensha Allah will return to Egypt after 2 months. I plan to buy Hyundai Matrix (Automatic). Does anyone have problems with it and what is the current price for it? Thanks
Ramsey

Old 04-17-2011, 06:40 PM

Refueling