Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Two problems now my ABS and Turbo (I think)?

Old 02-23-2015, 02:37 AM
Default Two problems now my ABS and Turbo (I think)?

Hello
I seam to have a problem with the ABS well 2 problems and not sure if they are related or not. The first is When Im on the m/way or Bypass and I dont touch the breaks for around 1 1/2 miles the ABS light comes on and stays on till I turn the car off and restart. The second is every now and then when I come to put the break on its like I have gravel in the breaks well huge rocks it feels like but after the first press its Ok till the next time. Any Ideas pleas
Now the Turbo I might be imagining this but since I had starting problems (Which ended up being the main pump) I used to hear the turbo spin down when I went on a long run But since I dont seam to hear it now days? also I used to have some smoke at start up and still have but im not sure if it has got more or not again it might just be my imagination. same as the Turbo. Would I know if the turbo was not working What would the signs be. Im doing more M/way work well about 50miles every Sunday and every other Friday? So its just that I need to find out what I should be looking for or feeling if there is a turbo problem If anyone can suggest anything please?

all the best regards Osh?

Old 03-28-2015, 08:39 AM

Check for any damaged wires going to the wheels. Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Search item
221702180311 get the abs codes to determine what to check. Otherwise your going blind.