Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

new sonata

Old 02-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Wink new sonata

well I bought a new 2015 sonata my wife likes it and I think its an ok car rides nice handles great so far.i still wish they put the six cylinder
in them I just had a remote starter put in it .I wish the factory would put them in
it is coasting more every time I trade.this one cost me 424.00 back in 99 thats what my old accent ibelive that's what it was it cost89.00
my 2009 santafe cost 280.00 prices sure are climbing.i gave my son my 2010 sonata it only had 45000 miles on it.that was a 2.4 good car no problems except it would down shift a lot in the cruise control.anyone else have a 2015?

Old 02-13-2015, 04:40 AM

Sorry but I am not able to figure out what your desire is here.

Receive congratulations to your new vehicle ?
Enquire who else is as lucky as you are ?

Old 02-13-2015, 01:42 PM
Default sonata

sorry I forgot to ask if any one else had a new one and what they thought about the 2.4.

Old 03-01-2015, 07:08 PM

Hey Bud I have a 2015 Turbo Sonata and I absolutely love it. There is an app you can download from apple or Google. It will start your vehicle from just about anywhere,check it out. And good luck with your ride (Wife's ride)

Old 03-03-2015, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by brooklyn rider
Hey Bud I have a 2015 Turbo Sonata and I absolutely love it. There is an app you can download from apple or Google. It will start your vehicle from just about anywhere,check it out. And good luck with your ride (Wife's ride)
You do have to have an active Bluelink subscription to use that though. I got it for my 2014 Limited and they keep having trouble with the app. I've had mine lock up 2 times since last August. I;ve never used Blue Link for anything yet other than just using the phone app locking and unlocking doors and starting the engine.
From what I've read though it's not just the app itself it's a Bluelink problem because when it messes up you can't even get into your account online with your computer. I'm not sure if I'm gonna renew mine or not, however it is neat when it works

Search this Thread