Hyundai Tiburon This coupe has been the sporty model from Hyundai for three generations.

03 Tiburon starting problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Default 03 Tiburon starting problems

Hi my name is steve. I was recently in an accidnt in my tiburon and the front bumper is smashed and the air bags have went off. I put the car in storage for winter and now have got it back out and am trying to sell it when i went to take it out the battery was dead so i charged it with a battery charger on boost. It started right up but the battery light was on and no wipers, radio, or heat . I made it about a mile down the road before the car started to chug and eventually died on me. I jumped it with my truck and it started up again but after i drove 50 ft it died again. So i put some new gas in it and bought a new battery and put it in. The car started right up. I then drove it 23 miles back to my hoise with now problems. Here comesbthe part i dont understand.... When i got home i shut the car off and went inside. Came back out to start the car and it wont turn over. I turn the key forward and the lights will come on and i can hear pumps starting and the gauges turn on but when i go to turn the key over... Theres nothing. No clicking or ticking . Not even trying to roll over . Is there anything i could try to do to fix this problem plz help
thanks.