Hyundai Tucson The second offering in the compact SUV market from Hyundai.

2007 Hyundai Tucson review

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Default 2007 Hyundai Tucson review

Here's a new, comprehensive review on the 2007 Hyundai Tucson, with detailed information on performance, features, safety and pricing. Available is also a video clip and photo gallery with the SUV.

"The award-winning Tucson has been honored with numerous awards for its value, quality and safety, including the U.S. government’s highest safety rating. Since it first entered the market, the Tucson has received top honors in J.D. Power and Associates’ Initial Quality Study – first, as the industry’s highest quality all-new model launched in 2005 and, most recently, for the highest initial quality in the compact multi-activity vehicle segment. The Tucson was also named a Best New-Car Value Winner by SmartMoney magazine and was a “recommended” buy in the Compact SUV category in the 2006 Consumer Guide Automotive list."

Here's the full review: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mitsubi...r-ar16223.html

Old 09-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Default RE: 2007 Hyundai Tucson review

Just bought a brand new Tucson 2006 V6 (FWD) 3 weeks ago. This is the first time I bought aHyundai and am not pleased with the experience.I found out the Tucson had a vibration at 120 km speed while driving on the highway. The Hyundai dealership has tried to find the problem..The dealership does notquite know what is causing this...I am being told the problem may be inherent to the Tucson models. They have tried swapping tires and yet the problem is still there. Is anybody else finding this problem with their Tucsons? please post your reply.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:12 AM
Default RE: 2007 Hyundai Tucson review

If you are interested in new car prices for the new hyundai tuscan then check out http://www.mycarquotes.co.uk/?lnk=my...&range=790
It's great for getting some independant info from a range of dealers.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:18 PM
LKT

Originally Posted by TUCSON2007
Just bought a brand new Tucson 2006 V6 (FWD) 3 weeks ago. This is the first time I bought aHyundai and am not pleased with the experience.I found out the Tucson had a vibration at 120 km speed while driving on the highway. The Hyundai dealership has tried to find the problem..The dealership does notquite know what is causing this...I am being told the problem may be inherent to the Tucson models. They have tried swapping tires and yet the problem is still there. Is anybody else finding this problem with their Tucsons? please post your reply.
Have the same problem with a 06 Tucson.

Does the same after tire's werre replaced.

The vibration initially started with just over 50,000 k on the vehicle. It tends to vibrate around 60k and then also around 120k.

They have replaced the entire drive line and the yokes.

This cleared up about 90% of the vinration, but it is still there and I wonder when it will start to get wose again?

The dealer is now telling me that the problem is the tires.

Old 10-09-2019, 06:04 AM
Default Hyundai Tucson City engine compatibility

Hi all,
I was wondering if it is possible to place an 06' model engine in a 07' model Tucson. I have written off my 06' model and am looking to get an 07' model.

Aside from the engine compatibility, is there any o fr her issues I may need to look for?
Thanks, Logan