New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello to All from Australia

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 04:09 AM
Default Hello to All from Australia

Hi Everyone,

Recently moved up a bit from my 2013 Hyundai i30 Hatchback to the little bit larger 2016 Hyundai Tucson 6 speed Auto, they've both been Phantom Black Mica. Absolutely blown away with the amount of technology built into this vehicle. I've been after one since I first read the specs last year.

Take Care,
Charles

Old 05-04-2016, 08:53 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Old 05-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Smile Thanks 'quirkytones', love the name !

Originally Posted by quirkytones
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks 'quirkytones', love the name !
"Las Vegas, Nevada, USA" - Like many I suspect, a place in the world that I've never been, but through TV exposure feel sure that I know it ;-)

I've had the Tucson since early February now and have found it is almost the perfect vehicle for me at this stage of life, 72 and retired, recently widowered, just me and our Labrador left in the house and all the time in the world to get out driving.

I also loved the i30 Hatchback, but my bones have less give in them nowdays to be able to easily enter & exit the car so it was time for a change. I'd watched the mid 2015 release of this Tucson and have 'lusted' after one since. That opportunity arose when I was reading a dealers cars for sale ad in February and couldn't believe it, specifications fitted exactly to my requirements, so that's the start.

Recently had my second knee replaced so I'm recuperating. I've plans for a road-trip to the south east corner of Queensland to research historical records that are hopefully kept there. It's a genealogy thing.

Thanks for the Welcome,
Charles