Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Beware:www.Seolfulracing.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 AM
NUT
Default Beware:www.Seolfulracing.com

Hey guys,just want to share a story with you.Last august I ordered Led taillights for my 03 Elantra GLS from SFR. http://www.moduta.com/bemarket/shop/...code=116031000 The way it works u send $380 +your tails to Jay Kim from SFR.(also known as KDMGuy)and he will send you the led tails.Of course I u can't send tails from the car u are driving,need them no?So I was searching e-bay for some cheap ones to send to KDMGuy,in do process that took few months I lost my car due to flooded engine.I send e-mail to KDMGuy explaining how and why, I do not need or want the led tails anymore.After a few e-mails I requested a $380 refund,last time I saw e-mail from him was Feb.20th.Ever since that time I have politely requested $380 refund few times a week to no response from him.Here are two e-mails I send him explaining what's going to happen............................................ ............................................Hey Jay,It is not nice and polite to ignore people especially when you have their $380.C'mon man I send you the money and ordered the tails but never send the core,so there is no order just send me MY $380 back.IT IS MY MONEY,THAT YOU ARE HOLDING NOT YOURS,I HAD TO WORK FOR IT AND SAVE BIT BY BIT ,MINE.IF THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF MAKING MONEY,THEN THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN BANK ROBBERY AND YOUR SCHEME.IT IS A THEFT ANY WAY YOU F.....G SLICE IT. GUESS I LEARNED ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER,AND SOON MANY OTHERS WILL KNOW TOO ,WHAT KIND OF GUY YOU ARE AND WHAT KIND OF SHOP YOU RUN.THE NAME JAY KIM WILL BE KNOWN AS THIEF AND CHEATER,AND YOUR SOULFUL RACING COMPANY AS A COMPANY THAT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED TO ORDER FROM.ONE LAST CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF.OR YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY,KEEP SCHEMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY,BUT RISK WHAT I DESCRIBED ABOVE.IT WILL TAKE ME A WHILE TO DO WHAT I'M SET TO DO BUT I WILL NOT REST UNTIL AS MANY PEOPLE ON THE BIG WWW WILL
KNOW MY LITTLE STORY.EVENTUALLY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CATCH ON AND STOP ORDERING FROM YOU.NOT COMPLETELY STOP ORDERING BUT HOPEFULLY ENOUGH TO HURT YOUR BUSINESS.WHO DO YOU THINK THEY WILL ROOT FOR?POOR ME?OR EVIL YOU? HAVE IT YOUR WAY JAY,HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT.....................................and here is the other...........................................He y Jay ,you really want to be known as THIEF and CHEATER?I suggest you rethink this because,there is many Hyundai websites I'm going to alert about your scheme .I all ready posted it on http://www.elantraxd.com/ .You can check it out there,I'm not lying to you.This one is going to be next https://www.hyundaiforum.com/.Just letting you know.I'm going to post my little story an all the e-mails warning you ,that it's about to happen.Again I'll stop this A.S.A.P after getting my refund.The ball is in your court,your move,make it a good one......................My fellow members,let this be a warning to you,KDMGuy have pulled stunts like this many times before on many Hyundai websites .Boycot SFR.let me know what you think.Thanx Michael

Old 03-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

I don't know. A deal is a deal. A contract. You wanted the lights and since it appears he has to build them only after the order is placed, it would appear all sales are final. It's not his fault you no longer have your car.

Now, I don't think he should have ignored your emails but your emails were not polite, especially with the capitalization (yelling) and calling him a thief. If he doesn't build you the taillights then you might have a case but otherwise, a deal is a deal and all sales are final. Get the lights done and sell them on EXD.com

Last edited by NovaResource; 03-19-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 PM
NUT

Well he is not building them,he is ordering them from company called Moduta,but the way it works is this:I would send money and set of taillights to him,he places an order with moduta and sends them the tails he would got from me,then Moduta makes the conversion to led's and
sends the tails either to him and he to me,or straight to me ,with me so far?But here is the snag,I did send him the money,yes,but never have I send the tails,because I was looking for them on e-bay(not too easy to find)and in the mean time I lost the car,so you see he never got the tails, hence he did not place order with moduta.So as I see it ,he just received my money and that's it.So I would like my money back.Just a few details you did not know.BTW check some other Hyundai web's.Feel free to ask around about that KDMGuy,and see for your self.

Last edited by NUT; 03-19-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by NUT
Well he is not building them,he is ordering them from company called Moduta,but the way it works is this:I would send money and set of taillights to him,he places an order with moduta and sends them the tails he would got from me,then Moduta makes the conversion to led's and
sends the tails either to him and he to me,or straight to me ,with me so far?But here is the snag,I did send him the money,yes,but never have I send the tails,because I was looking for them on e-bay(not too easy to find)and in the mean time I lost the car,so you see he never got the tails, hence he did not place order with moduta.So as I see it ,he just received my money and that's it.So I would like my money back.Just a few details you did not know.BTW check some other Hyundai web's.Feel free to ask around about that KDMGuy,and see for your self.
Doesn't matter. You entered into a contract with him and now you are trying to get out of it. That's not his fault.

I don't need to ask around. I've ordered from him before and all my transactions went smoothly with zero problems. But, I didn't try to back out of any of my contracts.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:10 PM

you learn from your mistakes, make sure you do the right thing next time.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:10 PM

yup, a deal is a deal. back in 02 i had a civic and was getting a front bumper'bodykits fixed and my car was totaled. i went and paid for the work because i wanted a job done and even tho i didnt need it after it was done i still had to pay regardless. a business deal is a business deal regardless what happens...

Old 07-16-2009, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the heads up, but yeah, you entered into a contract so you're screwed.