Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

omaha nebraska buyers beware

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Default omaha nebraska buyers beware

I purchased an 08 Tiburon SE about a month ago from Todd Archer Hyundai in Bellevue NE and the entire time during the purchase the word OTD "out the door" was mentioned and agreed upon. First they had the car sticker price at like 23,900....then they said with everything it will be like 25,200 meaning that they added tax on to this and also loosing there mind to think that a tiburon in worth 25,000. We talked them down to 20,800 with the rebate...still thinking that tax is in the whole bit bc again we said that's OTD right and they said yes. Come to find out, they took out the tax and didn't say anything about doing so, made us wait for 1 1/2 hrs to do the paperwork and then rushed through it not explaining much. I just got back from my 2nd tour over in the desert and just wanted to get a nice car for myself at a reasonable price and ended up getting cheated and lied to. I know I should know better since it is a car dealership but when someone says OTD they mean OTD, I don't care who you are we all know what that means, there claiming OTD doesn't mean tax....what else would it mean. So if you live in Bellevue NE or close and want to purchase a hyundai I would strongly recommend not going to Todd Archer Hyundai in Bellevue NE on Fort Crook, makes since there on that road bc that is what they are CROOKS!!! I fight for there freedom, put my life on the line twice in the desertand this is the thanks I get.....so sad!!!! Thanks for listening all and I hope this saves even one person in NE from going what I'm going through in owing an unexpectedextra $1500.