Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

Can't find many Hyundails online

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Default Can't find many Hyundails online

I'm looking for a used accent because a friend has one and I really liked its feel and room and miles/gallon stats. Thing is, I can't find many listed on backpage.com or craigslist, the sites I usually go to buy and sell. Is this because not many people sell their Huyndais because they like them so much (which would be a good thing) or because they don't have good resale values? (a bad thing) any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
Old 07-28-2009, 04:19 PM

if you live in Oregon I'm selling a clean one! lol. They are great cars with relitivly few issues. Craigslist and private sellers are great, but if you are looking to pay cash don't be afraid to hit a car lot aswell. They are required by law to provide carfax in most states and I bought mine off a wholeseller for under it's KBB price.

A couple key things to ask are:

How long its been on the lot. (which the carfax often gives you a rough timeframe anyway)

What was done to it when it was brought into thier shop, look at the recieps! A little bit is ok, sometimes even good, but if they gave the car a full overhaul be weary.

Always talk price down, it costs 10-13% to finance a car, and most vehicles are financed, so with cash you can always get that price off if not more!

Don't be afraid to walk, if you don't like the people or the car LEAVE! I'm in sales, we're great at keeping you there, don't feel bad for leaving, most times they'll try to burn you with a low price just before you leave.

Thay are not your friends, they are trying to steal money from you, I may really like a person that hits my floor, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to make as much as possible.

Hope that helps, and good luck finding a great car!