Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

Hyundai Accent reliability

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by mkaresh
169 Hyundai Accent owners (plus another 53 for the Kia Rio) now signed up. A good start, but more are needed to provide precise results for all model years.

Car reliability research
Hi Michael.........

My given email address for truedelta.com has been discontinued, I lost all my email & have no way to find my truedelta number.

I would like to rejoin truedelta.com, but I still want to use my internet name, litesong. I'm sure truedelta will not let me use, litesong, because technically litesong is used already in my account that I can't access.

Might you be able to send my number to my new email address, litesong2@verizon.net ?

Old 11-28-2009, 07:25 AM
Default Hyundai Accent reliability

do you all think that the genisis will have resale valuse in jamaica or in america or will it just suffer the fate of its name. hyundai and die

Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 AM

We have updated results for the Accent to include owner experiences through September 30, 2009. In terms of successful repair trips per 100 cars per year:

2008: 26

2007: 23

Both are now better than average. Sample sizes are small in both cases.

A big thanks, once again, to everyone who has been helping. We'll have further updates in February and May. With more participants, we could provide more precise information and cover all model years.

Hyundai Accent reliability comparisons

Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 AM

182 Accent owners now signed up. A good start, but more are needed to provide precise results for all model years.

Not yet signed up? Help get your year included:

Car reliability research

Old 03-19-2010, 09:16 AM

We have updated results for the Accent to include owner experiences through December 31, 2009. In terms of repair trips per 100 cars per year:

2008: 42, about average

2007: 21, better than average

Sample sizes are small in both cases, which probably explains the difference between the two results.

A big thank you, once again, to everyone who has been helping. We'll have further updates in May and August. With more participants, we could provide more precise information and cover all model years.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 AM

Recently enhanced the related repair history survey so that it can (optionally) be used as a personal car maintenance record for cars 2000 MY and newer.

As always, more participants would be helpful. Updated Car Reliability Survey results in May.

Car reliability research

Old 05-26-2010, 01:07 PM

We have updated results for the Accent to include owner experiences through March 31, 2010. In terms of repair trips per 100 cars per year:

2008: 31, better than average

2007: 49, about average

Sample sizes are small in both cases, though the 2008 was only four cars short of the minimum for a full result.

A big thank you, once again, to everyone who has been helping. We'll have further updates in August and November. With more participants, we could provide more precise information and cover all model years.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:22 PM

We have updated results for the Accent to include owner experiences through June 30, 2010. Other sources of car reliability information won't cover the more recent months until the summer or even fall of next year.

Repair frequencies, in terms of repair trips per 100 cars per year:

2009: 18, better than average

2008: 21, better than average

2007: 59, about average

Sample sizes are small in all three cases.

Thank you, once again, to everyone who has been helping. We'll have further updates in November and February. With more participants, we could provide more precise information and cover all model years.

To see how competitors compare, and to sign up to help:

Old 12-19-2010, 11:36 AM

We have updated results for the Accent to include owner experiences through September 30, 2010. Other sources of car reliability information won't cover the months since April until the summer or even fall of next year.

Repair frequencies, in terms of repair trips per 100 cars per year:

2009: 15, better than average

2008: 27, better than average

2007: 69, about average

Sample sizes are small in all three cases.

Thank you, once again, to everyone who has been helping. We'll have further updates in February and May. With more participants, we could provide more precise information and cover all model years.

To see how competitors compare, and to sign up to help:

Hyundai Accent reliability ratings and comparisons

Old 02-27-2011, 10:25 AM

We have some new pages that display all reported repairs by problem area:

2007 Hyundai Accent problem reports

From this page it's possible to select a different model year or specify a problem area.

Quick Reply: Hyundai Accent reliability