Hyundai Azera A Hyundai like you've never seen before.

Azera - So Sweet

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Default Azera - So Sweet

Well today I drove the Azera and wow what a car. I'm impressed! I now have a 2002 Camry SE V6. The Camry has the power and the looks but the sports suspension really hurts the ride. Very stiff. The Azera rides so nice. One doesn't even feel a bump in the road. Yet it is soft maybe even floats at times but it really doesn't matter. So much room more that a BMW five series. Nice leather, plenty of options. Great radio. Wind noise? What wind noise. I had the back windows down and I didn't hear any wind noise. I had the sunroof open and I didn't hear anything out of the normal. The car is tight. No outside noise. Options did I mention options? Man it would take me a week to figure all of them out. Power did I mention power. Step on the gas and hold on. The car moves at a drop of a dime. Take is up a big hill, no problem, take it down a steep grade not a problem. Took in on country roads and down the expressway. What a ride, what power, what a fun car to drive. Big trunk full size spare with the same sports wheel that is on the car. Lots of room in the pasenger side and the back seats have plenty of room. Easy to get in and out.

I checked out the door lock thing and the dealer car program it any way you want free of charge same goes for the radio.

DISLIKES OR THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CHANGED IN THE FUTURE

DOOR HANDLES ARE PLASTIC
CUP HOLDERS ARE NOT DEEP ENOUGHT
HEADLIGHTS DO NOT SHINE DOWN THE STREET FAR ENOUGH BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO SEE.
LIGHTS ON THE DASH NEED TO BE IN ANOTHER COLOR
NEED BETTER COLOR OPTIONS. LIKE RED, LIGHT BLUE, OR BRIGHT WHITE. THE 2006 AND 2007 HAVE LIMITED EXTERIOR COLORS
DON'T NEED AN ASTRAY. WHO SMOKES IN A CAR.
NEED A SMALL COMPARTMENT FOR CHANGE.

The price quote I received from the dealer today with the 1000.00 rebate was $26705.00 plus tax and fees that came up to $27732.00 out the door. This is with the premium package. They will honor the 1000 rebate in September as it ends in August, however Hyundai may have another better deal in September to make way for the 2007s. I do like the Sage Green.

I also have driven the Acura TL but I do like the Azera better. The TL has an engine noise uses prem gas and that is expensive.

For the money Azera IS the best option car on the market and quality wise it also will give the big boys a shot in the arm.

HYUNDAI NEEDS TO ADVERTISE THIS CAR MORE AND IF THEY GET THE WORD OUT AZERA WILL BE A HOT SELLER NEXT YEAR.