Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums

Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hyundaiforum.com/forum/)
-   Hyundai Elantra (https://www.hyundaiforum.com/forum/hyundai-elantra-17/)
-   -   Elantra Mods (https://www.hyundaiforum.com/forum/hyundai-elantra-17/elantra-mods-233/)

mydartswinger 05-16-2005 08:11 PM

Elantra Mods

Do you have any mods on your Elantra? If so, where do you focus your mods? If not, do you plan on modifying it it the future?

mydartswinger 05-16-2005 08:12 PM

RE: Elantra Mods

I currently don't have any mods, but plan on modifying it when money allows. I plan on modifying it in all categories.

PJB 05-16-2005 11:19 PM

Im planning on keeping mine totally stock. Ive already got a cd player and the 6 speaker stereo system so I dont even need to change that. I just want a dependable daily driver and not a race car or a show car.

SkiddyK 06-29-2005 05:40 PM

I have a black 1999 elantra sedan with the stock alloy rims and spoiler, i've tinted the windows pretty dark and added street glow fog lights. as for the interior i have 2 jbl speakers in the front, audiobahn dub269 6x9s in the back which i plan on replacing the rear panel with a custom one to show off the grills, and im currently have 2 pioneer 10" subs in the trunk, but i will be replacing them with 2 10" audiobahn DUB100's. That's all connected to my pioneer deh-6600 head unit. I also have a 20" green neon under the rear seat and i will be adding 2 12" green neons or leds to the front under the dash, all hooked up to a green switch on my center consol.
I plan to add
-green neon windshield wiper fluid dispensors
-clear corner lens
-keyless entry
-automatic car starter (even tho its a 5-spd)
-possibly a security system
-the custom rear panel that i mentioned

as for the rims and spoiler, i like them the way they are... I will post pics soon

Jlivan 07-11-2005 11:05 PM

Right now my focus is on the exterior. (aka Appearance)
After that I will move to the engine side of things <yeah, if the money is there)

I really don't know what I want to do w/my interior. I have a couple accent stuff but not anything to fully transform the whole interior.

GTGEEZER 11-16-2005 07:46 AM

Have you made any mods to your Elantra since your last post? I am just starting to look for things like exhaust, turbos or cold air intakes, but am having a hard time finding anything for the Elantra. Any sugestions?

GTGEEZER 11-16-2005 07:48 AM

By the way I have a 2005 Elantra GT hatchback with no mods as of yet other than replacing the whimpy horn the first week I bought it.

poacher 11-16-2005 08:46 PM

A great place to look for performance upgrades is in the Australian market.

GTGEEZER 11-17-2005 05:57 AM

Thnx, are there websites that you would reccommend?

poacher 11-18-2005 09:37 AM

www.performancestylingcentre.com.au