Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Center Cluster Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Default Center Cluster Bulbs

4Bulbs have burnt out on my wifes 03 Santa Fe. The two that light up the AC/Heat, Fan Control, Air direction ***** have gone. The other is the fog light button which actually has 2 really small bulbs (a white and green). I've been to the dealer and they can't seem to figure out what bulbs they are even from the blow up diagram they have. The first time they ordered the wrong bulbs and then the second time, only the bulb and not the base. Is there anyone that may know what bulbs I am talking about, if so the part numbers? Second...is there a website I can order these bulbs from instead of the dealer? I have not been successful in finding a website for these bulbs.
Any help is appreciated in advance!
Thanks
Joe

Old 11-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Default RE: Center Cluster Bulbs

I know what you mean---I'm having trouble to, with Hyundai's "factory trained " people.
I can't help you with the bulbs but my transmission is not shifting right and the fuel economy is terrible in my 06. Everyone just looks the othe way ---even the east coast factory rep. (and I'm talking about 2 dealerships)
Good luck

Old 11-28-2007, 07:46 PM

Is there anyone out there that can help me with this situaiton?

Old 03-11-2008, 03:46 PM

This forum entry explains what bulbs you need and how to remove the dash.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/index....37&hl=bulb

Old 03-11-2008, 08:24 PM

I suspect the bulbs that you say had "no bases" were likely the correct bulbs. Most bulbs used for dash mounted gauges and switches use this "wedge" type bulb. The plastic bases that the wedge bulbs pull out of and push into are meant to reused. If you have the bulbs out of the dash, there should be a number on them that can be cross referenced to aftermarket lines like GE or Sylvania. Yes, you'll need a hand loop or similar magnifying lense to read it. Just about any national auto parts store should have the bulb or get them in stock on short notice.