Need to run cable from rear to front - Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums > Vehicle Line Up > Hyundai Santa Fe
Reload this Page >

Need to run cable from rear to front

Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Need to run cable from rear to front

Old 09-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Default Need to run cable from rear to front

I'm installing a dual dashcam and for the rear camera need to get a cable from the lift gate to the front of the car. I can run it in the grooves under weather stripping for most of the run.

But how do I get the cable from the back of the car (left side of pic) to the rear passenger door (right side of pic)?

Then how do I get the cable under the trim panel separating the driver's door from the rear door? I.e. from the rear passenger door weatherstrip groove to the front driver's door weatherstrip groove?

Or is there a totally different routing?

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Need to run cable from rear to front-cable-route.jpg