Dashboard Lights - Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums

Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:47 PM

Default Dashboard Lights

Hi there,

I have a rental car (so no manual) that is a 2007 Sonata, and recently I noticed that I have an orange light on my dashboard that looks like this: (!).

Can anyone tell me what that light means and whether or not I should trade my car in for service? The rental people were totally unhelpful. They told me the light was supposed to be there. I would have believed them if the light was not orange.

Thanks!!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 PM

Default RE: Dashboard Lights

tpms=tire pressure monitor system. which means one or more of your tire is low on air. they have to read the same pressure.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dashboard lights iggy_pop Hyundai Accent 1 09-11-2014 08:55 AM
Hyundai Tucson Dashboard lights - ABS,ESC, AWD, Downhill brake control Akirkp Hyundai Tucson 1 03-27-2014 07:27 AM
Dashboard lights hopalongk5 Hyundai Sonata 0 08-20-2012 01:47 PM
Dashboard Cracked~ spoolenturbo Hyundai Azera 38 07-10-2011 09:50 PM
Dashboard lights went out 2002 elantra bchgoer Hyundai Elantra 3 01-25-2011 08:37 PM

Tags
back, board, dash, dashboard, elantra, entorage, hyuandai, hyundai, lights, monitor, orange, pressure, sonata, tire, tires