Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

Hey All, New to the board!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Question Hey All, New to the board!

Hey everyone, i have a few quick questions about the new sonata...I'm a 19 year old male living the dream in Lincoln, NE (LOL) and im going to be purchasing a new sonata as soon as i get the financing...my first question is Stock SE or SE Turbo? im struggling to decide if two thousand is worth the turbo? is there a big difference in accelaration etc? Next is the passenger seat, is it too awkwardly low? i keep hearing things about how low it is, and finally how are the sonata's treating you for owners? ive never owned a hyundai and have always had the steriotypical vie
w that they havnt been as great of quality compared to honda, toyota etc....but im definately ready to try out my first hyundai and i absolutely love the ext and int of the car...also where can i find those badges of the two lions or something face to face, its like hyundai luxury...they wernt on shark racing, thanks again guys and im looking forward to posting more and learning more as well.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Unhappy SE or Turbo

I have an SE Turbo and the turbo is a huge difference. The 2.4 is about 189 horse power and the turbo is 274. However there is a huge steering issues with the SE and Turbos right now. In fact they are going to have a recall as soon as they figure out the ix. They have had my car over a month and it's still not fixed. They're making my monthly payments and I have a nice rental. However check the car out good!! Mine pulls way to the left at about 40 MPH. Get on a straight road and let the wheel go and see if it stays straight or pulls. Then if you pull it right to adjust it even pulls worse to the left. It's a beautiful car but it's been nothing but a nightmare since I bought it. Goo luck.