Hyundai Veloster The new sporty 3-door hatchback with unique styling and modern technology.

My new Veloster Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Default My new Veloster Turbo

I just bought a '13 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

its a 6 speed, its pretty quick and doesnt feel like a frontwheel drive econo box, very taught

it pulls surprisingly hard, and I have been averaging 39.2mpg

Name:  12100130.jpg
Views: 2654
Size:  119.3 KB

Name:  12100133.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  78.0 KB

Name:  12100142.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  76.4 KB

Old 10-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Nice! Welcome to the forum.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:04 AM

thanks!

Old 10-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Former Site Vendor
Default 2013 Hyundai Veloster Accessories

Hello captainofiron,

Nice color choice on the Veloster! If you ever need some Genuine OEM 2013 Hyundai Veloster accessories, visit our site. We are even heading more into the aftermarket realm, as well (still browsing and negotiating).

But in any case, we'll do what we can to help you out. So check out the site. It's pretty easy to navigate.

And two things you might love to know are that we offer:
1. FREE SHIPPING on orders $150 or over
2. A coupon code for 10% off order total. Use "codehs"
Hope you love the new wheels!

- Team HyundaiShop -

Originally Posted by captainofiron
I just bought a '13 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

its a 6 speed, its pretty quick and doesnt feel like a frontwheel drive econo box, very taught

it pulls surprisingly hard, and I have been averaging 39.2mpg

Old 08-12-2013, 08:43 PM

Buying it's twin tomorrow. Very nice.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Iam Broke
Buying it's twin tomorrow. Very nice.
Thanks and good luck

just as some reference for my Blue Veloster Turbo 6speed manual (only option is the blue-link mirror) I was originally quoted 23,070 without anything (no TTL et cetera) they did the usual there is no incentives or rebates and my wife and I played the good cop bad cop game. I kept telling them I didnt care about the interest or the payments because I was going through my credit union.
The salesguy went 3 times to "talk to his manager," finally the "manager" came out to talk to us and let us know they couldnt go lower than the payments they offered, I again told him I didnt care, that I was concerned about the final price out the door, he finally said out the door (TTL) they could go down to 23,800. So we got up, and he said no wait, and went to talk to somebody

then he came out and said he could go TTL down to 23,000

So I paid 24,900 with TTL, GAP insurance, 100K extended bumper to bumper, and 60K road hazard on the tires, 6 years road side assistance with rental car

Old 08-14-2013, 04:42 AM

Mines an auto, so I guess it's not it's true twin, paternal maybe.
Options are Homelink mirror & cargo net. Std package.
Used the Circle plan as my Daughter works for a supplier after negotiating an internet price ahead of time. Purchased a B to B 125k mile plan as I drive > 25k miles/year.

I've purchased from my dealer 4 times now (Mitsu & Hyundai) as no one there plays games. I hate what you went through and leave as soon as anyone starts that.

Looking forward to another positive Hyundai ownership. (2 other Kia's here currently)

Old 08-14-2013, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Iam Broke
Mines an auto, so I guess it's not it's true twin, paternal maybe.
Options are Homelink mirror & cargo net. Std package.
Used the Circle plan as my Daughter works for a supplier after negotiating an internet price ahead of time. Purchased a B to B 125k mile plan as I drive > 25k miles/year.

I've purchased from my dealer 4 times now (Mitsu & Hyundai) as no one there plays games. I hate what you went through and leave as soon as anyone starts that.

Looking forward to another positive Hyundai ownership. (2 other Kia's here currently)
wow thats a lot of miles.

Well I hate playing those games too, but that dealer is better than the one in my city, when they first got 2 turbos I went to check them out but they were both Auto and I hate driving auto, so I went in and asked if they were getting any Manual cars, they tell me that they dont think they come in manual and take me to their sales manager who then starts arguing with me that they dont make them in manual, and trying to convince me to buy a civic SI (they are a honda/hyundai/ford dealer)

I got pissed and left.

and my car was the only manual I could find within a day driving distance