Hyundai Veracruz This crossover combines the functionality of a minivan in a sleek exterior with luxury qualities.

Veracruz accessories

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Default Veracruz accessories

I'm writing to find out if any of you have some Veracruz accessories that you'd recommend. I have a 2010 Deep Blue Veracruz.

I'm looking for step rails, rain guards for windows, and floor mats.

I really like the WeatherTech digitally cut floor mats. They look like they'll keep the entire carpet clean, but are quite expensive.

I haven't been able to find step rails for the Veracruz and haven't seen one picture of a Veracruz with step rails, not even through Hyundai. I did find that at least two manufacturers have stopped selling them until they're redesigned....some problem with the bracket alignment.

I bought an AVS [autoventshade] hood protector and looks great except for the white AVS logo.

The dealer has stopped selling OEM rain guards because they're the stick-on kind and have been falling off. I'm looking for the 'in-channel' kind, but have found at least two manufacturers that have stopped selling till a redesign is done. The WeatherTech ones have a light tint; prefer the dark tent like the AVS hood protector.

The dealer put a DrawTite tow hitch. Haven't used it yet though.

Please recommend and post a picture of any: step rails, nerf bars, running boards, or other accessories you've added to your Veracruz.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:08 PM

I looked at the Weathertech but settled on the OEM Huyndai one. It fully covers the back carpet (since its OEM cut) and has a nice lip around the edges to grab spills.
Anytime I want OEM stuff I order from Gary Rome Hyundai. They have an on line store and the stuff is pretty cheap.
http://www.hyundaiaccessorystore.com...cessories.html
Register first for the newsletter and you'll get a discount on your first order.They also do free shipping from time to time.

I added the mud guards. They look nice and do a good job of keeping tar and road dings off the lower portion of the vehicle. Ive added mud guards to my last 3 cars and really like them.

I recently ordered the OEM rubber floor matts to swap out this winter for my carpeted ones. I checked and the fit is great to protect the carpet. On some items, OEM is the best way to go to get the right fit.

I don't see the step rails but I thought I saw them. You might give them a call. Some items are not listed under Verzacruz (cabin filter for example). In either case, they are very friendly and helpfull on the phone if you need any Veracruz info. (Unlike my local dealer).

I also added the license plate frames. Its not a biggiel but its a nice detail.

I also stumbled across this place:
http://www.carid.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
which lists running boards however I have never delt with them.

Vic
2010 Veracruz
Love the car...hate the radio

Last edited by Vic Hyundai...Veracruz owner; 10-06-2010 at 02:30 PM.