Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here! Check it out.

True-i, Vehicle Black Box from Hanman International Pte Ltd

Old 04-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Default True-i, Vehicle Black Box from Hanman International Pte Ltd

Hanman International Pte Ltd has come up with its latest invention, the True-i, Vehicle Black Box. This recorder is a smart recorder device as it will always monitor 24hrs and will record once the sensors within the device are triggered. There are 4 modes and 2 of them are interchanged according:

1. Impact Mode
2. Surveillance Mode
3. Continuous Recording mode (Manual)
4. SOS mode (Manual)

1. Impact Mode:
Automatically turned on when the engine is started (14V). On impact, the sensors triggered the recording device to record 20 SECONDS BEFORE the impact TO 20 SECONDS AFTER the impact. 40 Seconds in total which is sufficient enough to cover the whole event.

2. Surveillance Mode
Automatically turned on when engine is switched off (Voltage will slowly dropped until 13V which will trigger to switching of mode). When camera detects a moving object, it will trigger the motion sensor and will start the recording of 40 seconds which is in the same format as impact mode.

3. Continuous Recording Mode
Manually Change by user. Able to select the recording interval.

4. SOS mode
In times of emergency, press any button to start recording the event in the same format as impact mode.

OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
1. Battery monitoring sensor
Automatically cut off battery supply when it senses car battery voltage is less than 11.5V. This is to ensure driver can start his/her car.

2. GPS Module
Built in to retrieve important information such as LOCATION, SPEED, HEADING, DATE and TIME.

3. Provisional GPRS communication port
Extended features such as tracking can be incorporate into the device.

4. Unique File format
Data is saved using a unique format that only our PC VIEWER can extract. This is to prevent 3rd party unauthorised editing of the movie in case the file is need to SEND TO COURT AS COURT EVIDENCE.

The retail price of True-i is $499 w/o installation. Please visit www.true-i.com or call us at 65644704 for more information.

Alternatively, you can email to me at true-i@hanman.net to discuss any business opportunity.

Joseph