New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Fake Admin account is spreading a link to a trojan Virus program using PM's on here.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Angry Fake Admin account is spreading a link to a trojan Virus program using PM's on here.

Watch out for a PM from a fake admin account called BoardSupport. It falsely tells you that you have a virus and that you need to click on a link to fix it. This leads to some fake software called Securitytool2010. Whatever you do DO NOT click on the link, there is a good chance the software will infect your pc with some kind of Trojan. Hopefully the account will be banned soon.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Super Moderator

"BoardSupport" has been banned.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Angry

I received same email. I read it and it wanted me to install a program. The only way out of the situation was to shut my browser down. What a bunch of *rap! How did they get my personal email?

Thanks for spreading the good word---not a virus like some idiot who types bad English. " Next time we will have to complaint to your isp" What a Jacka$$

Last edited by pizzaman; 02-22-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM

I got the same ^%$@ email. I didn't click on anything in it. Just came over here to check out what's up. I'll delete the email and hopefully all will be ok with my PC.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Default Just happened to me today ...

This time it's from user "MichealUllman". Same crap ... private message ... "spam sending from your computer was detected" -- wants me to run some bogus program.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:17 PM

Thanks guys. I just got the same PM and I knew it was a bot, I was about to start a thread but glad you guys did. Either way maybe it best to monitor new members on here by only accepting select people to join the forum.

Either way, thanks for jumping on that so quick.

Moderator, delete that BOT! lol.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:09 PM

I got the same stuupid email from MichealUllman, whatta dummy, he expects us to believe he can shut down our account, like an administrator, but he is listed as Junior Member with a post count of "0".

Thank you, Real Administrators for setting up the forum with enough information to spot these parasites of society. His **** should be cut off and shoved up his ***. Or better yet his computer should get one of these viruses he is injecting in ours. Preferably through the USB port in back, Ha Ha Ha.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

"MichealUllman" has been banned.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:17 AM

I got the same thing. As soon as admin was aware, an alert email should have been sent out to all members.

This can still be done

Old 03-14-2010, 09:22 AM

Just got one from Michael Tracy.

Quick Reply: Fake Admin account is spreading a link to a trojan Virus program using PM's on here.