New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from EGR USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Default Greetings from EGR USA

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum. Its a pleasure to join a community full of enthusiast passionate about their vehicles as much as we are.

I will be here to update everyone with all the new and exciting products we manufacture.

We are also here to help all of retail customers as well as our forum dealers on here with any and all support possible. Just shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

For those of you that are not familiar with who EGR is and what we do here is a little history.

EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
Chances are that if you bought an OEM accessory from your local dealership it came from EGR!

We look forwards to meeting everyone here
Thanks
Ben

Old 01-21-2012, 01:41 AM

Thanks for being a sponsor..I shall look up your web site to see your products..

WheelBroker 1