New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from your new moderator

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Default RE: Hello from your new moderator

Paul, I agree with wheelbroker1. They picked a great guy for the moderator here. congrats to you from Bama!

Old 11-21-2007, 02:31 PM

How refreshing to have a moderator who talks to you like you are a real person
who is equal and who seems like he wants to be 'one of the guys' so to speak.

I am happy thatI juststumbled onto this forum, and your post certainly makes
me feel most welcome here, although you just barely beat me onboard!

Thanks.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Well basically, I am one of the guys. I was just another poster, but I started to complain about all the SPAM that was popping up. I got an offer from the admin to be a moderator and took it. I normally don't like to do that kind of stuff because then it makes the board feel more like a chore but this board isn't as busy as some of the other boards I post to. It has been getting a little more active since I've been a mod. I like to think I play a part in that, but I really think it's that we are getting several regular posters such as NovaResource (who I know from another forum) and Wheelbroker. It's more fun when you see the same people coming back. This forum isn't so crowded that it's intimidating though.

Anyway, we try to help. We don't know everything, but I'm active on several other forums and if we can't get an answer here, sometimes I can dig one up elsewhere.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:00 PM

Hi Paul,
I am new to the Forum and a new2007 Hyundai Limited owner. After purchasing this vehicle and driving home on a very dark road to our house, we noticed the left side of the road ahead had a weird shadow from the left headlamp and did not light up the roadas well as the right side.I contacted the service dept. They brought out a 2006 & 2008 Sonata and the left headlamp lit up the road the same. Have you heard any complaints from anyone on this issue? I know there was a recall on the 2006 Sonata regarding the Inner Bezels of the Headlamps not properly assembled but that was relating to the "Turn Signal Lenses" improperly positioned.
Thanks

Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM

hello, i'm a new member , I have a 2006 tibby, ( love it) still waiting to get some mods done, but anyways i hope i can learn some new things and meet some new people that enjoy the hyundai line up

Old 03-22-2008, 07:40 AM

Hi New Moderator Paul,

I am new to this and never have Joined or got involved with any type of on line forum.
It should be interesting
Well I am off to removed the bumbleberries blown out tire and to inspect for front end and rim damage.

Bumbleberry was named by my daughter as it is a blueish/purple Accent.

thx....

Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 AM

Hi Doohickie,
Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to learning more about Hyundai's and especially about the 03 Accent model I bought used for my daughter.
Danbon
Foster City, CA

Old 10-23-2008, 11:12 AM

Thanks for the welcome! I just purchased a 01 Tiburon 6 weeks ago and have a fourth gear incorrect ratio Code P0734 from Auto Zone. Runs fiine when overdrive is off until it wants to shift from third gear to overdrive. Any suggestions to correct the problem.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:21 PM

hey...i was told that i might be able to find out answers to my kia here - having probs finding help other place - hope i can thanx

Old 02-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Default Newbie in Tulsa

Hi everybody,
I don't have a Hyundai yet, but I did see the Superbowl commercials they ran, and was very impressed by the Hyundai Assurance Plan. But, not as impressed as I was by the Genesis coupe. Wow! Did you check out the video of Road Atlanta? I can't do it from my dinosaur home computer, but I did it at work and it's just terrific! Makes me wonder what time it would record on a lap of The Ring with a professional driver experienced in running it.
I work at a newspaper in Tulsa, in the Classified Advertising area, so I developed a spec ad for the local Hyundai dealer featuring the Genesis coupe. Called Hyundai in California to see when it's expected in dealer showrooms, and they said (after a few minutes on hold) the end of February! Can we start a Genesis forum? I didn't notice one, but then again, maybe it's just my eyes...but the sedan won North American Car of the Year from some magazine, so should there be a Genesis Sedan forum and a Genesis Coupe forum?

TominTulsa

Quick Reply: Hello from your new moderator