New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Workshop manual

Old 02-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Default Workshop manual

Hi Guys and Gals,

This is my first post here so I hope I've put it in the correct place...

My wife has just got a W reg 2Ltr Tiburon (coupe SE here!) and I'd like to get a workshop manual so I can do some small repairs if they arise.

I've searched the net, but can't find one anywhere. Can some kind person point me in the right direction ?

Thanks,

Andy

Old 02-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Workshop manual

I've written a guide on how to register and get to the information. Click here for the guide. One quirk of the registration process is that a lot of times they won't send you the password until you go back in, put in your username and click on the Forgot Password link.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Default RE: Workshop manual

Hats off to Hyundai for providing all the tech. info online on HMAservice. I registered and in a few minutes got my pass word. For the last two days I've been reading andstudying sections that interest me andprtintedsectiom I intend to do the workmyself. such as changing brake pads in the future on my 07 SantaFe. I'de have no problem changing the timing belt from the instructions, but itis a warranty issues so I'll just fork out the bucks when the time comes, like in 5 years. (maybe)
Very informative. I like reading technical manuals for cars that I own even if I wont do the work as most is covered under warranty, I like to know howit works. I dont know how many different models it covers as I'm mainlyinterestedin my Entourage and the SantaFe.
I am impressed and recommend all Hyundai owners to take a look and see what they can find. It even has audio for some of the sections.