Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Beware hyundaiparts4less.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Default Beware hyundaiparts4less.com

Wanted to order a Santa Fe cargo screen. They demanded complete credit card info BEFORE revealing S&H. There's no -legitimate- reason to do that, since all they need is what other sites need to calculate S&H - the shipping ZIP code.

When I emailed to ask why they gathered our credit card information before we decided to order - rather than after like everyone else - they disabled their email function.

Suit yourself, but hyundaiparts4less.com is not a site I would trust with credit card info, even if it appeared I might save a few bucks.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Default hyundaiparts4less

I have never posted here mainly because I'm not sure how it works so here goes.

I have used hyundaiparts4less site and have never had a problem, they will also take phone calls if you can't find what you are looking for.Ihave tried the phone with some of other sites to no avail.They also gave me best price.

Now can anyone tell me how to remove center facia panel 2004 Sonata? Center console around radio and air conditioner controls. Have to program key fob for remote keyless

thanks yenoocpb

Old 09-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yenoocpb
Now can anyone tell me how to remove center facia panel 2004 Sonata? Center console around radio and air conditioner controls. Have to program key fob for remote keyless

thanks yenoocpb
From http://www.hmaservice.com:

17.Pry the center facia panel loose with a flat-tip screwdriver and disconnect the wire connectors.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Thumbs up

I wish the person who had replied stated whether he/she had the same experience. If you, the customer, had decided that the shipping/handling was excessive and decided to go elsewhere, they would still have all your credit card information. Then disabling the email function instead of giving a reason or simply stating it's their policy? Smells pretty fishy to me. Hopefully I won't need parts in the near future, but thanks for the headsup.

Originally Posted by reybo
Wanted to order a Santa Fe cargo screen. They demanded complete credit card info BEFORE revealing S&H. There's no -legitimate- reason to do that, since all they need is what other sites need to calculate S&H - the shipping ZIP code.

When I emailed to ask why they gathered our credit card information before we decided to order - rather than after like everyone else - they disabled their email function.

Suit yourself, but hyundaiparts4less.com is not a site I would trust with credit card info, even if it appeared I might save a few bucks.