Other Hyundai Models This section is for any older European or American models that we may have excluded.

Fabric seat covers

Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Default Fabric seat covers

i bought a hyundai10 1.2 white car in january 2012 in bangalore. sales person promised to give central locking, seat cover, body cover and door visor free. he did give me but he never mentioned he wil b giving fabric seat cover. he had promised to giv leather ones. fabric seat covers arent that bad also. but the fitting work is so bad. when i stand behind the car and open the dickey i can easily see those elastics and thread knots secured behind the seats. its looks very badly done and doesnt give a class look to the car. now when i complained this during my first service the sales person says thats how the fitting is done for fabric. he says the threads will be seen no matter what, and also asked me to check other cars. but i am unhappy with the fitting. somebody please reply and let me know if fabric seat cover fitting will give such an bad appearance. the car fellow said only in leather it can be covered but in fabric the knots and threads will be seen no matter what. is it true?