PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Want tips&tricks and any info for Hy Azera Limited

Old 01-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Default Want tips&tricks and any info for Hy Azera Limited

FIRST, a big thank you to Ken66 for all the info and time. Smart guy and knows his shi<><

Anyone that has any tips and ideas for the 2008 Azera Limited, talk to me. How is this gizmo that is supposed to increase horsepower and gas milage? Getting to like the car after 35 years of Caddy STS's and Corvettes. Built vettes from chassie up so tech knowledge is already in the brain. I am 54 now so brain takes a while to function...lol.

Looking for the best success feedback with a scantool or Diagnostic tool to plug into the system to correct and see any problems. Seen best deal on JC Whitney, my favorite when I buily and Austin Healey Bug Eye that beat every vette and Ferrari on slammon racing.

This site will be on my "list to visit sites daily" and will offer any info I find. Once I have schmatec of electronics of the carand a week, I will be able to help many. Right now in the guess mode. Planning already to design some circuits for any good ideas that seem worth the effort.

Again Ken66 thanks, and any ideas would be appreciated. You are right about remote starts, no one makes them right. Give me time and I will, custom designed.

Tony@onsite-solutions.net