Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

LED lights on an Accent 07'

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Default LED lights on an Accent 07'

Hey I got myself one awesome ride with some amazing lights, here are the lights i currently have:

3-million(colors)underbody piece kit with 99 different patterns and flashes with the control box and remote.
3-million(colors) wheel flexible tube kit with a control box and remote.
3-millon(colors) interior 4 piece kit with music mode.
2 small spotlight shining on the meter. (blue)
And a blue neon license plate cover.

Unfornately, I cannot make great picture at night time with the camera i have.I do have pictures posted on the photo album in this site if you like to seewhatthe car looks like with them. The pictures make it look crappy but it way better than it looks.

I'm planning on gettign better pictures made soon and maybe a vedio to show what it is capable of doing. But I need hlpe on what camera and settings and all that i need to make good night time photos. Please give me tips on how to take pictures at night, it will help me greatly.

If you have any comments or suggestion on my car please, I would like to hear suggestions and all. I'll answer any question about these lgihts and everything esle with it.

Thank you.