General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Web Access to Hyundai Manuals in U.S.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by skateoutloud92 View Post
i use that site all the time.... best thing ever

Even better when you gots a dealer login

Old 10-15-2010, 03:45 PM

Is this site still available? I can't seem to get in at all. Other than a log in page, when I tried to sign up, I can't even choose a vehicle. When I highlight and then try to move my vehicle from the left column to the right, nothing happens at all.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:25 PM

Click the site requirements tab on the front page of HMASERVICE.. load them and make sure you up to date.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:15 AM

I'll have to boot Windows to see if the link "HMAService Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link" works. It does not work with Chrome 7 on Linux Mint 64 bit (based on Ubuntu 10.10).

Old 12-16-2011, 09:52 PM

The hmaservice site has been down alot lately. you can always get to it by using

www.hyundaitechinfo.com

Old 02-15-2012, 04:17 PM

Not seeing images in either hmaservice or hyundaitechinfo websites. Using IE 9 on Windows 7 and loaded Adobe SVG Viewer Plug-in as advised, but since Adobe discontinued support for this 3 years ago I doubt it did much good. Contacted the website but no response yet. Anybody got any advice or imagery of the oxygen sensor circuitry I could borrow?

Old 02-16-2012, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by PhoebeAnn View Post
Not seeing images in either hmaservice or hyundaitechinfo websites. Using IE 9 on Windows 7 and loaded Adobe SVG Viewer Plug-in as advised, but since Adobe discontinued support for this 3 years ago I doubt it did much good. Contacted the website but no response yet. Anybody got any advice or imagery of the oxygen sensor circuitry I could borrow?
I use W7 and IE9 and it works great. Be sure you downloaded the win xp/vista version. and the first time you use it there will be a windows popup asking for permission to run SVG. After you click yes it will take you back to the home page and it should work fine from there.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:14 AM

No go. I see only a "Win 98 - XP" version on the Adobe SVG Viewer Download web page. It claims to have installed succesfully, but Adobe's test doesn't work, and it doesn't show up in IE's list of add-ons.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:45 PM

Using the Chrome browser, I now can see the information in the image pane. However, now I can't find any wiring diagrams anywhere. Are they available? I'm looking for the circuit supplying DC power to the oxygen sensors.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by PhoebeAnn View Post
Using the Chrome browser, I now can see the information in the image pane. However, now I can't find any wiring diagrams anywhere. Are they available? I'm looking for the circuit supplying DC power to the oxygen sensors.
Click on service info then on ETM Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Web Access to Hyundai Manuals in U.S.

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.