Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

02 ACCENT FOG LIGHTS/konig wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Default 02 ACCENT FOG LIGHTS/konig wheels

Anyone know where to get foglights or driving lights to fit in front bumper of 02 accent --if aftermarket what size fits in there
if factory any idea of how much?
more interested in driving lights
Also anyone have 13 inch Konigs Incident or Theory wheels for their Accent
I am thinking of getting 13 Konig theory wheels for $60 a piece new and use my present tires

Old 10-24-2005, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 02 ACCENT FOG LIGHTS/konig wheels

I would suggest something a little bigger than 13's if I were you. The dress up factor is greater and you'll be able to get wider rubber to increase handling. As far as fog lights go, Hella's are really cool and come in a variety of sizes and if I'm not mistaken you can get them around 50 bucks.

Old 10-26-2005, 08:44 PM

have you searched ebay? or you can also try partstrain.com, might find fog lights for your car, i ordered some of my parts from them.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:15 AM

hi

Does anyone know if partstrain will post to the uk, there website only allows you to order to canada or us

please help

cheers Dave...............

Old 01-29-2006, 01:53 AM

I am also interested in a supplier for the fog/driving lights for the bumper of me 02 Accent. The dealer says they are no longer available for an 02 and that's OK with me because dealer price is usually way too high price anyway. I would like an aftermarket kit that fits right complete with wiring and switch etc.
Instead of suggesting I search for various sites, I would appreciate links to sites that actually stock them.
I will not deal with ebay.
W.Y.

Old 01-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

I've actually found some great fog light set-ups at Wal-Mart. They run about 40 bucks and are bright as can be. They include all the necessary hardware and are easy to install.

Old 01-30-2006, 07:58 PM

Thanks Poacher;
Have you actually installed one of those sets in the bumper of a 2002 Accent?
Was that a universal type kit that you modify to match the holes in the bumper? If so was there much in the way of modification to get the brackets and lights mounted and properly aimed?
I will check that out next time I go to the city and visit Walmart.
W.Y.

Old 02-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

The brackets that are provided are very dynamic. You have slides where the bolts go in order to taylor your own distance. Most of them are on a pivot so you can very easily position the lights how you want. I havn't put any on an 02 Accent, but I know there are ones that will work for you.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:20 PM

OK , thanks. I will check them out carefully next time I go to Walmart. It is so hard to check brackets and mounting hardware in those darned blister packs nowadays . At least Walmart is great for returns if I buy them and check for size and mounting possibilities and they are not satifactory. I have installed lots of fog/driving lights on bumpers of previous vehicles but these little Accents are not well suited for that.
The reason I am wanting to add more lighting is not that the Accent doesnt have enough lighting power. They light up the road very well but I live in a heavy deer and elk population area and every little bit extra than standard lighting is a bonus.
W.Y.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Super Moderator

So do I. I put a set of Hella 500's on the front of mine in rut season. Those things light up the road rediculously.

Quick Reply: 02 ACCENT FOG LIGHTS/konig wheels