Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

back into the game and looking for a car

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Default back into the game and looking for a car

hey guys. i dont know if much of u will remember me or not, but i used to ride a 97 hyundai accent, i was pushing around 140 hp and just a tiny tad over14 on the 1/4 ne way.. my car was confiscated for raceing and by the time i finished paying all the bills to get it out i just gave up anbd sold the car ( about 3 years ago ) any way. my life has gotten back up and im making way more money and finished all my schooling... im ready to get back into the game but not as street raceing. im considering a build on rally. i have been researching for about a year and licenseing test is schedualed for this june. i have about 35000 to dump into this and 4 spounsers so far. i dont knwo if much of u are familer with the canadian rally shot.. its basicly small but its a good place to start for me. i have been looking at so far mitsubishi was the leader for me. but after every test drive i still cant get over my accent. so i ahev decided to pull off a 2.0 beta swap in an accent. its been done before in the WRC but it did cost millions. canada ofers a 2wd fw class ( thank god ) so i could easily enter that for now. i am very familer with the accent 2.0 beta and have helped many people in the past on this forum site in performing one. ne way. just though ti would let u all know about this and ill post picks on my progress. good luck to all..

danial....

keep the raceing to the track.... trust me...

Old 02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Default RE: back into the game and looking for a car

well if you didnt know already ,the accent wrc car uses the mitsubishi evo engine!!!