Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

Just got an 08 Accent Apple Green!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Default RE: Just got an 08 Accent Apple Green!

I researched & help purchase an '08 Silver base Accent for my wife. She likes it (she isn't into cars & that is her max). Ditto on the high fifth gear rpms. But we are feather footers, don't travel 75 or 80MPH & its...OK...still hate losing the extra MPG tho.

My wife's Accent had no radio, so Ihaddigital non-subscription HD radio put in her car. Get HD radio if HD radio stations are in your area. Not to have HD radio is like having a heavy cover over your speakers. If you don't get digital HD radio(the prices are comingdown steeply), you WILL be sorry. One problem with HD radio. The quality is so fine, that you will want to pull your Accent off to the side of the road & turn off your car to hear favorite songs to their highest quality!

Please join truedelta.com. Michael Kiresh, a fine statistician, compiles reliability, repair & detailed MPGstatistics for manyvehicles.He needs moreAccent cars to begin publishingaccurate Accent data. He needs 5 to 10 more earlier yearAccents to publish reliable data. I think he needs numerous extra(maybe 25)'08 Accents before reliable data can be published.

Anyone contributing to his data compilation gets free access to all car data. Michael is very passionate & thorough about his work & would love you to join his website.

My own Dodge Caliber, which Consumer Reports denigrates, is compiling good truedeltarepair & reliability data, showingthe Caliber to be equalto or superior in reliability to Ford Fusion.

All Accents are vital to truedelta, whether the Accents are reliable, havingmany problems or just a few problems....that is statistics! Don't let your attitude about your Accent lead you away or towards truedelta. You are needed...& you will be rewarded by increased compiled knowledge of your car.