Hyundai Atos Predominantly sold in Europe, the Atos is the smallest of the Hyundai lineup offering European sub-compact styling.

Help With New Tyers And Other Things

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Question Help With New Tyers And Other Things

hi all

i got a hyundai atos prime from 2006 and i dont like the biscut type tyre iam wanting more of the tyre to be on the road ive been suggested to get 175-70 13" what you all think about that but also i want to replace the brake disk and get better brakes as well and also i want to put better headlights and rear lights and the headlights i want i want to have then shine white so i can see better on the road rather than yellow light ive also been suggested to get a induction kit for my car. now i know nothing about brand names and such or even where to go for ppl that wont rip me off or put rubbish on my car, also iam in south africa. please can any help me or guide me through this on what i should get or look for please.

thank you for your help

Old 02-24-2010, 11:53 AM
ACI

Hi silvermail,
About your tyres, yes, you can use it.. But if you would like to think about getting a nice look on your car, try to upgrade your velg to 15". But remember to talk to your local shop in order to match the dimension (pcd, etc..) 15" is the max diameter that will fit in into atoz without doing any further modifications.. And you need to change your tyres profile too..
For head lights, you may try to look HID conversion kit which is fitted into hyundai atoz. Try to find it at ebay..
About disc brake, if you change it with the same diameter, it will not be significantly different.. Whether it's made by ceramics or other materials.. You need to change it into a larger diameter and you can feel it significantly change..

If you have any questions about this car, u may see our local club mailing list (atoz club Indonesia). It's in our native language, but you may also post in any questions in english. Just look for me at first, my name is andes.
You may subscribe in : mobil-atoz@yahoogroups.com, Our website address : www.atozclubindonesia.com

Cheers!