Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

anything

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 03:47 AM
Default anything

im needing some information on body kits, bolt ons, and what wheels , as in size, works best for these cars

Old 05-11-2005, 03:45 AM
Default RE: anything

For the 2005 Elantras, the body kits seem to be limited to the R34 style kit, available here.

As far as wheels, I believe 17" and low profile tires is the max you can go with the '05.

You can use a Tiburon rear sway bar to improve handling as well. If I'm not mistaken, this is a direct replacement for OEM.

Beyond universal parts, there aren't many direct bolt-ons.

www.kspec.com is a pretty good sources of parts for the Elantra.

Kspec has a rear wing that is a direct replacement for the factory spoiler on the GT models.

Hope this info helps you out.

*Edit* Also look on http://www.importshark.com They have a few parts as well.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:42 PM

If you are looking for performance exhaust systems please check out our webiste..

Old 01-25-2006, 06:51 PM

Well actually besides the one body kit mentioned above there is another you can the Evo 3 kit, and the bomber kit along with the R34 one at Andysautosport.com. I believe they are out of Cali and those kits i just mentioned are for the 01-05 modles. They also sell parts for the older modles and other hyundai cars. Also if ou don't want to spend the money alot of money for a short throw shifter you can just switch the one you have out for the tiburon modle as well. Another good site (where i get all my parts from) is sharkracing.com thats directly from Korea and great things there.