Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

Elantra dies with hard right turn ???

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Default Elantra dies with hard right turn ???

I have an 06 Elantra got it new and so far other than a few items like tires batteries breaks the car has been great.Theres a big but lol i had the check light come on and after a couple store bought gas caps went to hyundai and got the OEM cap from dealer that got the light off but there are still 2 problems 1,when i refill the car with gas its very hard to start and keep going ,takes around 5 mins to get running right till next fill up.I have had the gas tank return line switch sensor whatever you call it.It shows when the return line is open and closed like the book says i but sill have this problem. The thing thats going on now is when doing a hard right turn the car dies I have some experience and know that you could get vapor lock but thats much older cars so I have no ideal where to look and im not sure the first problem is not causing the second? If anyone know what to look for on any of these problems could use some help thanks for your help.