Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

Hyundai Elantra, HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Default Hyundai Elantra, HELP!!!

yall i need some help....im 16 and i jus got my car...a 98 Hyundai elantra. My grandpa owns a shop so im able to do alot of work to it but it jus isnt fast enough for me and i cant afford a better car. Ive looked all over the net and i cant find any performance parts for my car. Please help me and send me some links for any kind of performance upgrade for my elantra....thanks

Old 04-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Default RE: Hyundai Elantra, HELP!!!

Im pretty sure Sharkracing.com has parts.

Old 04-19-2006, 09:04 PM

Im pretty sure ebay.com has some parts too.

Old 04-23-2006, 12:17 PM

check over at elantraxd.com there are a couple members there that have j2's (the same car you have). yamaha is one of them and he is turbo'd.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:24 PM

You want a faster car. Who's paying for your insurance? At your age just stick with a slower vehicle for now. When you get older say 21 the rates for your insurance will decrease a little providing you don't have any accidents or violations on your MVR. Otherwise, if you decide to boost your car's speed now your insurance rates will go through the roof and your twice as likely to get into an accident or get a speeding ticket which will boost your insurance rates. If your paying for your own insurance you will then need to get 3 jobs just to pay for the insurance. I'm sure your parents, if they are paying for your insurance are having a fit over your rates. I know, I'm a licensed insurance agent.