Hyundai Getz Offering a sportier look than the Atos, the Getz preserves the economy of the sub compact market in both the 2 and 4 door models.

Getz door panels

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 06:16 AM
Default Getz door panels

Hey Guys

I have a five door Hyundai Getz 1.6 with Electric Windows. I am tring to put speakers in the back door panels and would like to know how to take the panel off. i get everything off but the door trip/seal that runs on top stops me taking the whole door off, how do i remove this without damaging the door panel.

also how would i put cables in through the back doors to the radio

Old 05-22-2009, 03:06 AM
Default Door Pannels

Hey there,
I know what you are trying to do, as I already have done this myself, front and rear speakers in the doors changed.
If you go around the inside of each door you will see several screws, in the plastic. On the rear door there should be two on the side of the door that would be near the end of the boot, and two at the frontal side. One in the door handle, and one in the wee pocket inside the door, All you have to do after is push the door handle forward, and it should slide forward, use a small flatblade screwdriver to prise it forward. Don;t worry, it will move.
However you may have to make a new speaker mount as i don't think the original one will allow for new speakers to be inputted, the front ones allow new speakers ****17 cm**** . Although this was the case for mine, may be different for yourself.
As for wiring the speakers in could i sugeest using the original stock connection that you will find, and connect this to your new speaker, either solder or speaker terminals. If your wiring them into an amp remove the B pillar plastic and there is a rubber boot in the door that the wire will go through very easyily.
If you have any problems email me

now_im_@hotmail.com