Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Double din Radio

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Default Double din Radio

hello All sorry for all these new questions Its just that i want to get to know the Santy and its capabilities as well as what i can add to her.. I would love to fit Cruise Control as to date that is what i am missing the most but that will have to wait till i have found out more about the few sys that are on the market... But what i would like to ask now is I have been offered a double din Sat Nav DVD TV all singing radio but looking at the dash ts only a single "BUT the one under the radio is only a blank where a storage slot is fitted so is it possible to remove that and fit the double din fittings? I know it would mean ruining the center dash panel that is in at the moment but that is all i can think The price is somewhat half the price of a single din unit? OR can anyone suggest any other way or is there a Santy that has a center dash panel that will allow a double din to be fitted??

Regs Andy

P.S. Its a 2004 Fe diesel model

Old 10-24-2009, 12:22 PM

i have seen some pics with Santa Fe double din, but i have same problem.
i removed the 1din radio and the box below, installed a double din radio, but dont have the matching double din plate.
i dont know where to order one.
In germany it can be bought only with combination of doubledin gps...

Attached Thumbnails Double din Radio-cimg1343.jpg