Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

New 2021 Santa Fe extensive refresh

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Default New 2021 Santa Fe extensive refresh

Has anyone heard about the new 2021 Santa Fe. Go ahead and look it up on the internet. It looks very impressive. There’s a nice new front fascia and redesigned rear along with a nice center console on the inside with push button gear selector. However, if you have a 2020 Santa Fe like me, you’re screwed. If I had known Hyundai was going to pull this stunt, I never would have wasted my money on getting a 2020 Santa Fe, only to be left out in the cold. I guess Hyundai likes to screw over it’s customers! As soon as I get rid of this POS Santa Fe, I’ll never buy another Hyundai!

Old 06-06-2020, 08:16 AM

There must be more to this story. Maybe if you care to share some of the other problems you found other than styling , we would appreciate your opinions.Thanks.

Old 10-30-2020, 12:12 PM
Default You’re mad because they upgraded?

I’m confused. So under this premise, they’re never supposed to upgrade, or they’re supposed to let you know before they upgrade? Which is it?

Driving a 2008 Santa Fe, I’d love to have a 2020. Yes I’ve seen the 2021 model. It’s hot.

Or am I missing something? Was there a problem with the 2020 model?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Maverickman
Has anyone heard about the new 2021 Santa Fe. Go ahead and look it up on the internet. It looks very impressive. There’s a nice new front fascia and redesigned rear along with a nice center console on the inside with push button gear selector. However, if you have a 2020 Santa Fe like me, you’re screwed. If I had known Hyundai was going to pull this stunt, I never would have wasted my money on getting a 2020 Santa Fe, only to be left out in the cold. I guess Hyundai likes to screw over it’s customers! As soon as I get rid of this POS Santa Fe, I’ll never buy another Hyundai!

Old 11-01-2020, 07:53 AM

So what don't you like about your 2020 other than that?
Wife and I own both a 2019 and 2020 S-F personally we like the overall styling over the 2021 model.
Thinking about looking at and test driving the all new 2021 Nissan Rogue.

Old 12-12-2020, 12:12 AM
Default sell buy

You might be shocked how little it cost to sell your 2020 and buy a 2021. The dealers are first choice but lots of ways to sell your 2020.

Old 12-12-2020, 07:53 AM

Let us know what you get in trade or private sale when you sell your S-F. Personally we really enjoy our 2019 and 2020 SFs. I think they are much better looking than either a RAV-4 or a CR-5 and they both of them sell in huge numbers.
I agree that both of those models hold their value much better than used SFs.
Keep your 2020 and be miserable or, sell and lose thousand to be happy !