Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

Hyundai Intertrade Inc??

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Default Hyundai Intertrade Inc??

Has anyone ever heard of a place called Hyundai Intertrade Inc? They have a website

www.autoparts21.com

They are based in Korea.....I contacted them for info on a mirror for my 06 Sonata and a fellow named Brian Choi got back to me right away.....

He told me the part # I need is 87610-3K000 and is US $40 plus $69 shipping.....SO $110 shipped....

Does this make sense?? I know that it would be cheaper to buy a part from the country of origin and that the dollar converts to whatever they use, but the dealer here in the US wants $365 for the part......

Is this too good to be true?? I did a quick websearch and couldnt find anything negative at first glance....

The dealer says its part number 87610-0a000 and this guy says its 87610-3K000 and that it comes prepainted whereas the US dealer says its available only in black and needs painted.....I have heard that model numbers etc often differ in other countries for the same thing....

Old 12-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Default RE: Hyundai Intertrade Inc??

just wanted to post an update....

I ordered a new mirror through Hynudai Intertrade....

I just recieved it the other day.....

It is a beautiful piece....perfectly painted to match my 06 Silver Sonata.....

It *is* slightly different though.....it is a folding version of the mirror, so while the overall dimensions are pretty much the same, there are certain lines, etc that are different.....I am contacting them to see what can be done....

But WOW what a price......$150 SHIPPED to me.....versus the $371 the dealer wanted PLUS painting......so a great deal.....

I wouldnt hesitate to order from them again.....plus, its neat getting a box in the mail from Korea!