Hyundai Tucson The second offering in the compact SUV market from Hyundai.

2005 GLS Tucson Fender Flares/Mouliding

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Default 2005 GLS Tucson Fender Flares/Mouliding

Hi. Happy to be a new member of the forum. I just bought a used 2005 Tucson GLS from a private seller and I love it so far. The only issue is that the black plastic molding that goes over both wheel wells (front and back) on then driver side are scratched and need replacing. I guess you could call them fender flares. I have searched the internet high and low and for some reason I can only find the passenger side parts. I don't want to buy from the dealership as the charge an arm and a leg, so I was hoping someone may know a good source for OEM replacments.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Former Site Vendor

Hi bbrupbacher, welcome to the forum!

Those are called Wheel Flares, and we sell them at a nice discount on our parts portion of our site! Click here for pricing, to order and to see an illustration if you like. If you happen to damage anything, such as the retainer back or clip back, nut back, screw back etc... we sell all the various parts associated with the wheel flares individually.

Wheel Flares HyundaiShop.com parts store

PS - on our accessories/merch/aftermarket side of our site, we carry step sides*, mud flaps, cross rails and accessories, you name it. If its for your Hyundai, Hyundai Shop should have it!

*e.g. Tucson running boards ( http://hyundaishop.com/hyundaitucson...oardsl048.aspx )

Originally Posted by bbrupbacher
Hi. Happy to be a new member of the forum. I just bought a used 2005 Tucson GLS from a private seller and I love it so far. The only issue is that the black plastic molding that goes over both wheel wells (front and back) on then driver side are scratched and need replacing. I guess you could call them fender flares. I have searched the internet high and low and for some reason I can only find the passenger side parts. I don't want to buy from the dealership as the charge an arm and a leg, so I was hoping someone may know a good source for OEM replacments.

Last edited by HyundaiShop; 06-21-2011 at 04:18 PM.