Hyundai Tucson The second offering in the compact SUV market from Hyundai.

Problem - Hyundai Tucson under warranty

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Default Problem - Hyundai Tucson under warranty

Hello colleagues,

I am addressing to you because I have a serious problem with my car model Hyundai, but also with the company, which is the general dealer for Hyundai for Bulgaria. I want to inform you about the impossibility for my car been repaired, although still it is under warranty.
Please for assistance, ideas and solutions, if anyone has similar problem, please contact me for comment.

Already five years I am customer of The company and I am paying lease fee for my car Hyundai Tucson and just before the guarantee expired, my engine was damaged.

Official Hyundai dealer for Bulgaria, Industrial Commerce Ltd. told me that I have to drive my car to their service as it is under warranty and they will repair it on their behalf.

I did it what they told me, and after they opened it realized that the problem is bigger then they expected, they start to seek way to deny the warranty. They base it on the following: I have twice surpassed the mileage of oil change and this is the reason for their refusal of the guarantee, before it has expired. Both cases, when I was overdue, I've been out of Bulgaria and I was inform their service and ask them where I can change oil abroad, in order not to run times out. I was assured from their dealer that this is not a problem and on his advice it is better to make the change in their service when I get back regardless the overdue.

Now, when found that the engine has serious damages, they do not want to repair the car, citing these two defaults. The dealer, now denied, and I have nothing as proof it. So, they are decline to repair the car under warranty as it is, and I must bear the cost of repairs.

So I ask you, my colleagues, whether it is possible to guarantee their license is valid after the two defaults, and do not refuse to take my money for their expensive maintenance services, but now, when I need to be repaired the defects arising in the warranty period, they refused me. They get so far that even threatened me that if I bring the case against them, they will bring a counter action for derogate from their reputation.

Is it possible to treat an accurate customer who five years has paid regularly like that and had correct relations with them? Is it proper to refuse to fair and regular paying customers, when they need to perform repairs? If you fell in a similar situation, please advice and help me to resolve the case.

N. Gocic
neboisa_gocic@yahoo.com