New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

46yo Accent noob! Having FUN with it!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Default 46yo Accent noob! Having FUN with it!

Hi all! Im an old chevy/ford big block dude and cosigned for my oldest but eventualy took over on my first RED Hyundai Accent 2002. I have to say after a few road trips and puddle jumpin around the city, I am diggin this this little go cart! [8D]... I have never been one to "pimp" dressuP or whatever the kids call it today, but I am seriously thinking of doing just this with this one or a newer model when I buy new next time!

My last kid of three just finished HS and NOW, I can start playing around again with cars! I started going to rock concerts a cpl of years ago with my kids... Took a 20 year hiatus<?splg to raise the family. I also enjoy SkYdIvInG and plan on leaving my home state of Illinois for the last 46 years of the cold and then our crappy politics for the warm sun and year around jumping weather!! WooHoo!

SO far what I have read in here is really GREAT and I can see that while WE Hycar owners continue to own, that this is the place to swap info. I truely hope that I can contribute also...

I will where I can!

Anyway, THANKS to whomever created this site (Doohickie? perhaps) It will be really appreciated by all that come through here for sure!

peace and have a GREAT year everyone!
dannydan

Old 01-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 46yo Accent noob! Having FUN with it!

Welcome to the forum.