New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from NH!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Default Hello from NH!

Hello,

After a couple of months of researching new cars I took the plunge about two weeks ago and traded in my gas guzzling F-250 Crew Cab for a 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6/NAV. After comparing prices and options with the competition I just couldn't see buying a Honda or Camry, etc. I have driven Hondas as that's what most of the family drives back in NC but I couldn't detect any difference in ride quality or workmanship. I'm not interested in going around curves at 50 mph so I'm not worried about handling issues. So far itdrives great. I wanted a car that behaved on the road and smoothed out the asphalt. It is doing it's job.

My brother owns a Lexus 230 and when he saw the Sonata in the driveway he had to inspect it. When finished he said the Sonata has more options than his car!

So far I'm satisfied even though I only have 284 miles on it. I do wonder how I'm supposed to vary rpm when the town I live in is 30 mph and policemen abound. I'll get run off the main road to work if I go less than 65 mph. Hope it lasts for a long time.

I'll be around. Just checking in as instructed.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hello from NH!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. I think you made a great choice.