New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi from South Africa

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Default Hi from South Africa

Having owned or driven most cars in my lifetime, I had a hard time deciding on a car that would be both ideal for town communting and also to use for my business. After looking at all the cars on the market I decided on the Atos. In South Africa car-jacking is a huge problem and so I did not want something with too much appeal, but still wanted a good looking nice little car. I also took fuel consumption into consideration and still needed something that would fit all my business gear. The Atos came up tops in all categories of consideration.

My Atos is black, has 15" rims fitted. I also had a fairly dark tint added to the side and rear windows. I had an remote alarm fitted and also put in a good quality Pioneer sound system. Did I mention the personalised plates??

This is a great little car and is a very willing little workhorse. Great value for money! I am considering installing a turbo and power exhaust system. Have also modified the air-box so it sounds great too.I LOVE this tiny car.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4242/DD72864D2A294C7F9B86B95AFBA1EDCD.jpg[/IMG]