New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hyundai Accent Executive vs TATA Indigo

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 11:55 PM
Default Hyundai Accent Executive vs TATA Indigo

Hi all,

What's the better choice between the Hyundai Accent Executive and the TATA Indigo, in terms of comfort, reliability, VFM, out of station service networks, etc.
Both are very closely priced, and offer almost the same features, which is why it is a tad tough to make a decision.
I probably would have also considered the TATA Indigo XL Classic Petrol, but it comes equipped with a music system, and from what I've heard, after market systems are way better than the OEM ones.

BTW, are there any rumors of phasing away the Accent?

Old 01-21-2010, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Personally, I'd go with the Accent. It had a better company behind it. And I have no knowledge of the Accent going away any time soon.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by zoobidubi
Hi all,

What's the better choice between the Hyundai Accent Executive and the TATA Indigo, in terms of comfort, reliability, VFM, out of station service networks, etc.
Both are very closely priced, and offer almost the same features, which is why it is a tad tough to make a decision.
I probably would have also considered the TATA Indigo XL Classic Petrol, but it comes equipped with a music system, and from what I've heard, after market systems are way better than the OEM ones.

BTW, are there any rumors of phasing away the Accent?

Yes Hyundai Accent is my better choice.

Last edited by NovaResource; 02-21-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Smile hi there....

I've had an Accent for 5 years, I know he's old now '1999'.... but there's no rust, is extremely reliable and cheap to keep maintained. Be reassured that this is a fantastic little runabout